Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to create a fully isolated full conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have follow your tutorial to make a Full Conversion Mod For Amnesia. Something that I could not done is to add an original game logo.
When I change the directory link for the Menu Logo, it cannot load any logo. And when I change the directory link for The Menu Logo to its default again, The logo that load was the default Amnesia logo. Can You Help Me???
(03-11-2013, 08:43 AM)Omega300 Wrote: [ -> ]I have follow your tutorial to make a Full Conversion Mod For Amnesia. Something that I could not done is to add an original game logo.
When I change the directory link for the Menu Logo, it cannot load any logo. And when I change the directory link for The Menu Logo to its default again, The logo that load was the default Amnesia logo. Can You Help Me???
Give me the directory of the logo from the custom resources.cfg and the location of it on your hard drive. Also, what is the extension for the logo?
You mean like this? <Directory Path="Survival/graphics" AddSubDirs="true" />
The directory for the logo was in redist/Survival/graphics.
The logo extension was .tga

Any problem there?
(03-11-2013, 09:40 AM)Omega300 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean like this? <Directory Path="Survival/graphics" AddSubDirs="true" />
The directory for the logo was in redist/Survival/graphics.
The logo extension was .tga

Any problem there?
Yeah, like that.
Any problem here?

Oh yeah, I don't have Justine Patch.
(03-11-2013, 12:28 PM)Omega300 Wrote: [ -> ]Any problem here?

Oh yeah, I don't have Justine Patch.

You should install it first.
Ah, my bad. Solution (maybe) acquired. Thank you.
Everything is OK, but the screen is black, and the music does not play: (
(05-10-2013, 12:18 PM)Icaab2607 Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is OK, but the screen is black, and the music does not play: (

Music must be .ogg and you have to create the main menu from an existing one. I don't know why they did this.
I get a error from "BLACK-BOX" the doom of error box xD

but in hpl_log, it tells like said here"ERROR: Unable to open config file 'C:/Users/Username/Documents/HPL2/ModelEditor.cfg'! Invalid filepointer returned!"

help please?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7