Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia : White Night - Problem !! Help please !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ehm , I heard about a new mod for amnesia called White Night. I saw some videos on youtube and decided to download it and play it too but there is a problem ... When I downloaded it everything was OK but when i double-click the white_night.bat by what I need to launch it , it just pops up with a black tabule or what it is and nothing launchs ... I visited many webs and forums with problems but no one had this problem so please I would enjoy some help ... Thank you ( Sorry for my not too good english )
Have you extracted the files to the Amnesia's redist(*) folder?
(*the folder where the amnesia.exe is)
Well ... I have downloaded the game from youtube and it doesnt have a redist folder but everything works good and worked ... Amnesia The Dark Descent worked , custom stories worked and even Justine works but only white night not but as you asked no I dont have the redist folder
Using steam? find the folder where amnesia.exe is and extract the white night there.
Use right mouse button on amnesia's shortcut and open "location of the file", there will be amnesia.exe
No im not using steam Tongue
Any solutions how to fix this problem please ?
extract white night's files to the folder where the amnesia.exe is
I did but still same problem Sad
Omg ... Why it doesnt work ... I really want to play it nooo ... Im lost Sad
As it seems i am the only one who got the problem and no way to fix it ... Bad day really bad !!!
(11-03-2011, 03:16 PM)BesTCracK Wrote: [ -> ]I have downloaded the game from youtube
What the hell?! And you e-mailed me and I helped you...