Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: not fair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was playing Amnesia last night in the dark all alone with head phones. I got to a part with a monster and then an earth quake hit my town. But at the time it felt as if someone was behind me shaking me. Scared the shit out of me.

not fair earth. not fair. Dodgy
It was god who punished you for your bad actions.

Big Grin
The earth is a powerful object, which only fear can shake.
(11-06-2011, 07:52 PM)J.R.S.Storch Wrote: [ -> ]The earth is a powerful object, which only fear can shake.
Are you a writer or a poet?Big Grin
A writer can choose to express his story with thoughts and feelings.
A poet can choose to express his thoughts and feelings with a story.
I choose to do both, intertwined.

So yes, I am.
Whoa, what version of the game did you buy?! Mine didn't come with a rumble feature!

Kidding, kidding Tongue lol Really, that is definitely an interesting coincidence. It gave the scare in the game a whole new aspect. Hope the earthquake didn't cause much damage though. =O
Next time don't your sanity meter get so low. You've got oil and tinderboxes for a reason! Tongue
i heard this was actually part of the game, it was such a complicated script that frictional had to learn how to script an event in real life through the computer, then learn how to make an earthquake. i heard it took like 2 years to make, the other few months were spent making the rest of the game. some crazy sh*t brah Tongue
after I am done with this game i am going to by the penumbra series. I hope they are just as spooky!

Hopefully playing Penumbra won't spawn a volcano or something.
Pages: 1 2