Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: dissapearing items in map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a big map outside, and some walls/entities dont show up
do i have too many items in my map?
Give an example on what some of the entities/walls are ?

Also use the find objects thingy to tell how many objects do you have in the map.
Do you have any map cache files? if so delete it, that happened to me before, and I just deleted that file and they were there.

Many other people have had this happen before too.

-Grey Fox
(11-06-2011, 06:50 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]Give an example on what some of the entities/walls are ?

Also use the find objects thingy to tell how many objects do you have in the map.
where is that 'find objects thingy'? xD, and i placed a gate/wall thing with a level door
i can only see the level door D: i also removed some grass things, no change

i'll check it out

(11-06-2011, 06:57 PM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2011, 06:50 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]Give an example on what some of the entities/walls are ?

where is that 'find objects thingy'? xD, and i placed a gate/wall thing with a level door

i'll check it out
At the top bar. Edit - Find objects
(11-06-2011, 07:00 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]

i'll check it out
1282 objects D:
is that much? :3
cuz its a village and it needs detail

nevermind, i fixed it
thanks everybody
deleted the map cache files
(11-06-2011, 07:16 PM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2011, 07:00 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]

i'll check it out
1282 objects D:
is that much? :3
cuz its a village and it needs detail

nevermind, i fixed it
thanks everybody
deleted the map cache files
No thats not too much, one of my maps in ray of hope has almost 4500 objects in it and it runs fine.