Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Total Conversion: "Sciophobia" (Lost and Cancelled)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(11-12-2011, 02:48 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: [ -> ]This looks nice! Can't wait for it to come out. Smile

Will you release a trailer?
Possibly in time. I'm glad you see interest in it! I need to add more to the campaign to showcase in the trailer, though, so not for a little while. I've been working a lot on custom models/enemies lately. But I'll be back to mapping soon!
A sneak peak at a replacement for the lantern I've been working on. A candlestick-holder! =D This is my first time playing around BY HAND at this candlestick holder. I put it next to the lantern so you can get an idea of it's size. It's a LITTLE shorter, but nice =]

[Image: amnesia__the_dark_descent__my_custom_can...4g7164.jpg]
i feel like i've missed so much from the livestream in the last 3 days D:
lol you have. Some Maya, I fixed the stairs to FINALLY put in my theater (have yet to >> they're having problems loading the material), but I think you were there for White Night =P This is about all I've done since then.
Those are some nice screens, and the lantern replacement is amazing. It's something I thought of doing but was just too lazy to figure out how to do.
(11-16-2011, 12:48 AM)A Tricky Carnie Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some nice screens, and the lantern replacement is amazing. It's something I thought of doing but was just too lazy to figure out how to do.
It's going to have a custom made angel candle on it as the light source. =] It's going to take a little while to make, but worth it. Haha. Thanks for the comment! I love getting them

Screens look very nice, and I really like the storyline idea. Your creativity with the room layouts is relaxing, as well as the beckoning lighting coming through those windows. Add some soothing piano music and I'm set to go.. Smile
(11-17-2011, 01:15 AM)JenniferOrange Wrote: [ -> ]Screens look very nice, and I really like the storyline idea. Your creativity with the room layouts is relaxing, as well as the beckoning lighting coming through those windows. Add some soothing piano music and I'm set to go.. Smile
The mansion used to be a nice place that held many parties, shows, and other appointments... So it could be residual. May be nice NOW... But not so peaceful later.

Thanks for the comment =]

ALSO, The candlestick has seen some bit of attention. It's been touched up (found out how to manipulate vertices) and added some "polishing" details. Gonna be at this thing for the remainder of the night that I'm on.

Another note... The candle will be a custom-made Angel candle. The angel statue given does not have the pose I want. This baby is getting PIMPED

Stage 2 Candlestick. Just some touch-ups and details.

- Cleaned up where handle meets top of swirl
- Fixed vertices at the end of "swirl" to fix an awkward point on the bottom
- "Railings" on bowl
- Separate Stand for the candle-holder
- Added cylindrical joint to clean where back meets the bowl.
- Stole handle from lantern (will be textured differently)

[Image: custom_amnesia__tdd_candleholder_by_stat...4gf224.jpg]
I am really looking forward to this one. All the screens like awesome and the candle looks unbelievably amazing. Once again; I am really looking forward to this Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9