Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Best Playthroughs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't post your own stuff pretending to be someone else.
I've watched lots. My favourites would be ChaoticMonki, TobyGames, MasterOfAudioSurf, and Mangaminx Smile
I remember back when there were few Amnesia play throughs I watched JohnnyKnodoff's LP of it. It's been awhile since then but from what I remember he was pretty entertaining! ChaoticMonki of course is always a good one to watch and TobyGames is basically the one 'everyone' has at least seen a part of.

If you're new to the game and hope to learn anything about the plot/characters from a play through I discourage watching Toby's first, as popular as he is. His is more for laughs rather than gathering the actual story.
helloween4545
ChaoticMonki, PewDiePie, Jenomorph and PieStation! I used to watch Toby but his jokes got old and I never felt like I was watching him play a game, more like watching him do stand-up comedy. Cry is a favorite of mine as he's always been. Smile PewDiePie is dramatic at times and screams like a girl when he's scared and he's very entertaining! Jeno gets scared easily and makes witty comments. Lastly PieStation is a new one I've found, his name is Thomas and I watched him play Ray of Hope once and I swear I laughed through the entire game-play. All of these people either have accents, amazing voices, or both! Look into them.
(11-12-2011, 09:59 PM)Joseph Curwen Wrote: [ -> ]helloween4545
I almost forgot about this guy! Yeah his playthroughs are always nice but he doesn't scare very easily it seems Sad

I have especially liked JohnnyKnodoff's (Amnesia and Penumbra playthroughs). He really freaks out! Toby was alright but he doesn't get super scared really either. I think it was Jenomorph who had the fit in the storage room haha, that one was classic.