Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Will this Graphics card support Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not giving up until I can play this game.

Will this graphics card work for Amnesia? I keep getting a black screen when i start to play, with only the journal and the cross-hair showing. Many thanks in return Smile

Intel® G45/G43 Express Chipset.
Maybe, intel released new drivers for Windows 7 and Vista recently, search for G45 or G43 on downloadcenter.intel.com and download a graphics driver suitable.
Ahh, but mines XP you see, or might they have released updated drivers for that aswell? :/

This card is not supported due to bad Intel drivers for Windows. Especially at Windows XP which is older.
Even if it worked, it wouldn't be playable at all with graphical problems
(11-20-2011, 01:16 AM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it worked, it wouldn't be playable at all with graphical problems
I could run the Penumbra series perfectly though?

(11-20-2011, 01:39 AM)xTwiisstt Wrote: [ -> ]I could run the Penumbra series perfectly though?
But Amnesia is a different game, which uses HPL2 whereas Penumbra is an old game which uses HPL1.
Penumbra games might actually work with the latest Intel drivers. Try the demos first! Smile
(11-20-2011, 07:33 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Penumbra games might actually work with the latest Intel drivers. Try the demos first! Smile
They they do, I love them all, except the snowy one (can't remember the name) Smile

Pages: 1 2