Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: BarrelChallenge - Crazy Costum Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-23-2011, 10:18 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Calm down people. Technically, only the creator of Baldo's Discovery has the right to be angry.

Skashi, it may be well of you to look at my tutorial series: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10798.html
Recommended very very much! It was pain when there wasn't really good tutorials like these around when I started with scripting.
(11-23-2011, 10:18 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Calm down people. Technically, only the creator of Baldo's Discovery has the right to be angry.

Skashi, it may be well of you to look at my tutorial series: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10798.html
thx i'll try
Hmm the first bad replies are a lie now... that's bad...
does nobody download it anymore?
it gives me an error message saying that the files you uploaded have been removed or are in some way inaccessible. you should check yourself next time before you make such a bold statement...
(11-25-2011, 06:32 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]it gives me an error message saying that the files you uploaded have been removed or are in some way inaccessible. you should check yourself next time before you make such a bold statement...
i checked, when i tested it there were my maps, but i don't know why but u guys had the other maps =/

but now it is all fixed
Download link is dead bro.
Like PewDiePie said, its dead. Please reupload!
Shit happens, it's apparently baldos discovery with different name.
Ah come on guys.

First look at yourself what u're doing right now.. Pissing off a kid.

Like Your Computer said you guys have no right to be angry at him.

He just can't script that well but instead of asking help scripting he tries to explore the scripting technique himself by trying out some scripts which are already made.

So he doesn't bothers u.

You dont HAVE to play it. So instead of pissing him off and making him look rediculous you could offer ur help to improve his scripting techniques.

Ferry,

This whole argument died about a week ago, don't bring it back up
Pages: 1 2 3