Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The first monster is just in the beginning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-24-2011, 07:41 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011, 06:25 AM)Patacorow Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011, 06:15 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2011, 04:01 PM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2011, 03:50 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]...WHAT!?

I'm SO CONFUSED WHAT IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT
>.< bro read the OP easy, ok?
Except the OP didn't make any sense
wut yes he did
It didn't make any sense because I'm not certain what he's talking about or where he's talking about

Then you need to practice basic interpretation lol
He's basically saying that in the Old Archives, if you try to proceed without picking up the lantern, you'll notice that the door is locked.
Now, if you go back and pick up the lantern, you'll hear a monster opening the door.

Has anyone checked it out?
What's OP? (BTW it DID make sense...)
(11-24-2011, 03:12 PM)Fomzo Wrote: [ -> ]What's OP? (BTW it DID make sense...)
OP = Original Poster. And yes, it is possible to comprehend (with a little goodwill), but I can very much understand the confusion, as (no offense) OPs english is terrible...
(11-24-2011, 02:53 PM)Oscar House Wrote: [ -> ]He's basically saying that in the Old Archives, if you try to proceed without picking up the lantern, you'll notice that the door is locked.
Now, if you go back and pick up the lantern, you'll hear a monster opening the door.

Has anyone checked it out?
Thanks for clearing that up Smile haha. I'm gunna check it out tomorrow night at my mates

I haven't noticed that one yetBig Grin
(11-24-2011, 02:53 PM)Oscar House Wrote: [ -> ]He's basically saying that in the Old Archives, if you try to proceed without picking up the lantern, you'll notice that the door is locked.

Exactly, thanks.

Cool! Nice find.
And the second post makes me facepalm Tongue
Someone can just open the level in Level editor and check spawn point, no need to overreact.
I don't think they mean a monster ACTUALLY spawns, you just hear the sound... right?
Pages: 1 2 3