Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The first monster is just in the beginning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought, the first monsters will appear in the wine cellar or archieves.
But it is early before you have to find the latern!

When you don't pick up the latern, and wanted to go through the door, then there will come a message, that this door is closed.
When you go back to the latern and picked it up then, you will hear a monster open the door.
Try it. I never recognize this scare before!
(11-22-2011, 09:46 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I thought, the first monsters will appear in the wine cellar or archieves.
But it is early before you have to find the latern!

When you don't pick up the latern, and wanted to go through the door, then there will come a message, that this door is closed.
When you go back to the latern and picked it up then, you will hear a monster open the door.
Try it. I never recognize this scare before!
...what?
Think I'm gunna try this. Do you mean the first siting when you pick up that tinder box and it spawns at the end of the hall?
Nice catch man, i'll have to try that out.
(11-23-2011, 10:40 AM)BrooksyFC Wrote: [ -> ]Think I'm gunna try this. Do you mean the first siting when you pick up that tinder box and it spawns at the end of the hall?
...WHAT!?

I'm SO CONFUSED WHAT IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT
(11-23-2011, 03:50 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2011, 10:40 AM)BrooksyFC Wrote: [ -> ]Think I'm gunna try this. Do you mean the first siting when you pick up that tinder box and it spawns at the end of the hall?
...WHAT!?

>.< bro read the OP easy, ok?

Pahah, Sorry. I ment to add "before" the tinder box part. Soz Tongue I know which part you mean
(11-23-2011, 04:01 PM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]
...WHAT!?

Except the OP didn't make any sense

(11-24-2011, 06:15 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]
...WHAT!?

wut yes he did
(11-24-2011, 06:25 AM)Patacorow Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011, 06:15 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]
...WHAT!?

wut yes he did
It didn't make any sense because I'm not certain what he's talking about or where he's talking about
Pages: 1 2 3