Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Importing Penumbra stuff into Amnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If one were to add items and monsters from the Penumbra Series to Amnesia, who would one do it?

I have played both and love both. My #1 favorite monster in the Frictional Games series is the Grey Rock Worm from the Penumbra games. According to its .ent file, it has 40,000,000 health and does 300 bite damage! I love to see it chase around the Amnesia monsters and battle them.

I have heard that some have already added stuff from Penumbra to make interesting stories in Amnesia. I wish to do the same, but don't know all of the steps.
It's possible. Look for Everlone's conversiontutorial. Just do a forum search for the username Everlone, it should pop up somewhere.

There's no way that I know of to make monsters fight each other. They might hit each other while trying to attack you though, but once again I am not sure of it.
(11-24-2011, 08:27 AM)palistov Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible. Look for Everlone's conversiontutorial. Just do a forum search for the username Everlone, it should pop up somewhere.

There's no way that I know of to make monsters fight each other. They might hit each other while trying to attack you though, but once again I am not sure of it.
I found it! typing in the name for the search was easy, thank you.

As I heard from another just now, editing the script so that other monsters are treated as the player might make the monsters to attack each other. I have never checked a monster scipt to modify, but just having a Penumbra monster in alone is cool.

Again thank you.