Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Dumb thread. Ignore please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idiotic post by me removed.
(11-24-2011, 04:48 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I watched a playthrough with PewDiePie,

It's where I stopped reading.
(11-24-2011, 07:31 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2011, 04:48 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I watched a playthrough with PewDiePie,

It's where I stopped reading.

Speak for yourself.
Umm, what?
I actually DO play games and show respect to them, not watch someone else playing and trying to have an idea about what's going on.
(11-24-2011, 08:15 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, what?
I actually DO play games and show respect to them, not watch someone else playing and trying to have an idea about what's going on.

Who I watched doesn't matter (I also read on Wikipedia), what do you think on the topic?
You didn't play the game, you watched a LP. You didn't respect the game, yet you find the courage to comment on it. I find it funny, that's all. I don't really care who you watched, and I didn't comment on the people you watched.

These are only my personal opinions on the matter. Again, to me, Penumbra ending is one of the best endings ever. It was astonishing.
I feel so ashamed now. It was very thoughtless of me to post this thread. I'm sorry. Thank you for opening my eyes.