Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Meet Anastase!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2250]
Meet Anastase! Created by my artistic friend. Anastase is a quite sad servant. He had a goal that he never reached. I am NOT going to spoil the bio for the monster; you will have to find out for yourself once the expansion is released. When the monster's model and animations is complete, I will be sure to post a video of it here. Thanks, and stay tuned!!!

Go to [url]http://amnesiaadarketernity.blogspot.com...stase.html[/url] for a bigger view.
Oh lawdy

Oh lawdy
Show some gameplay >Smile

Don't wanna wait until i'ts released :O
Is this a custom mod in the works..? I'm kind of confused. xD It looks so professional, it looks like it could be a sequal game to Amnesia: TDD. o.O That's horrifying in the most epic of ways. xD
(11-25-2011, 02:22 PM)Jinxi Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a custom mod in the works..? I'm kind of confused. xD It looks so professional, it looks like it could be a sequal game to Amnesia: TDD. o.O That's horrifying in the most epic of ways. xD
It is a custom mod, we're just taking our time into making it look good and interesting. So the professional look doesn't surprise us, xD.

(11-25-2011, 06:53 PM)Giovanni Rosa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2011, 02:22 PM)Jinxi Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a custom mod in the works..? I'm kind of confused. xD It looks so professional, it looks like it could be a sequal game to Amnesia: TDD. o.O That's horrifying in the most epic of ways. xD
It is a custom mod, we're just taking our time into making it look good and interesting. So the professional look doesn't surprise us, xD.

That makes sense! I was really confused but I get it now. It looks like it's going to be insane! Can't wait to see more development on it! Good luck! Big Grin