Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Why Everyone Loves Amnesia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its Because You Need To Complete Puzzles And Its Good If You Like Scary Games Just Dont Run Into A Bro!!

My Advice To This Game Have Fun And Dont Get A Heartattack like PweDiePie LMFAO.

BB
/jens You Can Remove THis If U Want
This is probably the most uterly pointless thread I have ever seen. Wow.
i know..
Moved to General Discussion.
It'd be better if you use proper grammar.
jens lifted the ban I did, so don't let him down.
(11-25-2011, 09:08 AM)mannen1338 Wrote: [ -> ]Its Because You Need To Complete Puzzles And Its Good If You Like Scary Games Just Dont Run Into A Bro!!

My Advice To This Game Have Fun And Dont Get A Heartattack like PweDiePie LMFAO.

BB
/jens You Can Remove THis If U Want
WOW, this is the most pointless thread ever.
You don't have to use caps for every f*cking word dude -.-

(11-25-2011, 11:56 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to General Discussion.
It'd be better if you use proper grammar.
jens lifted the ban I did, so don't let him down.
Agreed, Jens was being too nice if you ask me
Dich haben sie wohl zu kalt gebadet, was?
(11-25-2011, 05:23 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Dich haben sie wohl zu kalt gebadet, was?

Ich glaube eher, da sind Eier eingeklemmt, weil Großschreibung ist meist ein Zeichen von hoch sprechen... xD
Aber mal im Ernst, dieser Thread is useless!

Wow. Deutsch wird gesprochen! Big Grin
(11-26-2011, 10:48 AM)Brute Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2011, 05:23 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Dich haben sie wohl zu kalt gebadet, was?

Ich glaube eher, da sind Eier eingeklemmt, weil Großschreibung ist meist ein Zeichen von hoch sprechen... xD
Aber mal im Ernst, dieser Thread is useless!

Wow. Deutsch wird gesprochen! Big Grin
German is spoken you two Cpt. Germanies :p

But, I think this thread was just a joke and in good fun, but don't continually do threads like this since you see the response it generates.
That said, I'll close this one up.