Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 24 Dec | Amnesia: Christmas Calendar 2011?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-06-2011, 02:41 AM)Gyldenglad Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very fun! I'm making Let's Plays of all the small episodes and upping to Youtube, it may give you an idea of feedback + I think I found some bugs.. or well.. who knows ^^

Here :

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD...ature=plcp
Oh yeah, i should have put that up, you need the Justine DLC to get this to work, there is an important item missing on your video for the first chapter, if you don't have it: get it from Steam if you bought it there or
off this page if you bought the Frictional Games version or a retail one and it should work... The bugged drawer is a bunch of mice moving around in the drawer, i was going to remove it but keeped it for amusement! :3

http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/98/

Thank you all for the feedback, i really appreciate it!
you have to work faster if dec 7 is going to get completed. if u are making 7 tomorow make 8 when ur doingh it.
Looking forward to number 7 Big Grin
7 Dec is out now!
Sorry for the delay.
I think you forgot to add the change to the main map, there is no door to chapter 7.
I fixed the issue from my last post, had to delete the whole folder and then replace, have to remember that Smile.

** I'm unable to progress in chapter 8, I think I'm missing a key.? Watch my playthrough.

You scared me to shit in chapter 7 & 8 I will post a video soon.

Keep them coming Big Grin
(12-08-2011, 06:21 PM)Gyldenglad Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed the issue from my last post, had to delete the whole folder and then replace, have to remember that Smile.

** I'm unable to progress in chapter 8, I think I'm missing a key.? Watch my playthrough.

You scared me to shit in chapter 7 & 8 I will post a video soon.

Keep them coming Big Grin
Just keep looking in the area it should be, you'll find it sooner or later.
Alright I completed it, even before looking at your solution, I found it this way:

Spoiler below!
I went for a walk with the arm and I threw it around on the last door and it hit the key so I could hear it :p

Here my video of 7 & 8.. Caution: Screams

I can't DL the file! It says it is missing from mediafire and mediaupload.

EDIT: It randomly worked this time. Weird. Will play ASAP
We've hit 2,000 views!
Thank you guys!
Pages: 1 2 3 4