Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New horror-game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a good unknown horror game!
Watch the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmOGCXYW-SE

Anyone know this game?
It's mostly cheap jumpscares, but it's really cool.
I played it through about 2 months ago.

Spoiler below!

Devil baby was niceTongue

Honestly, I hate this game.

I really do.

It's just not good to me and I don't really see why so many people suggest it and such - it's just not fun or scary to me. It's like watching a bad movie and you have to click during it at some times.

I've given it a serious chance twice and both times I end up being disappointed.
Yeah i'm gonna have to agree with cry on this one, I played it, I didn't really get scared at all, so I quit about half way through
(12-01-2011, 09:03 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I hate this game.

I really do.

It's just not good to me and I don't really see why so many people suggest it and such - it's just not fun or scary to me. It's like watching a bad movie and you have to click during it at some times.

I've given it a serious chance twice and both times I end up being disappointed.
^This. It's one stupid jumpscare after another. Not exactly what I would call horror Dodgy

"New" is not the word for this. This and Asylum 626 has been out for a while. Gotta give props to Doritos though, it was a pretty interesting marketing campaign.

I really do.

you just don't like it because it takes fotos of you right?

(12-01-2011, 11:29 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]

I really do.

you just don't like it because it takes fotos of you right?
If that was the reason I can easily tell it to not enable Webcam - I just don't like it because it's not scary at all.