Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: wouldn't it be nice to just know its name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well... wouldn't it be nice to actulay just know the name of the next frictional games ... game? (that didn't sound right...)

i mean... yes there are still just working in the engine (i think) but i think it would be nice to know the next game name :/

well what do you guys think?
yeah...
i hope it's gonna be an underwater horror game.
(12-01-2011, 11:44 PM)GillFrog Wrote: [ -> ]yeah...
Bioshock?
(12-02-2011, 01:17 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2011, 11:44 PM)GillFrog Wrote: [ -> ]yeah...
Bioshock?
Bioshock hardly counts as horror

I would be content if they just released five facts about the game, to give us some idea.
By default pressing W moves the character forward.
By default pressing S moves the character backwards.
By default pressing A moves the character sideways left.
By default pressing D moves the character sideways right.
And the last fact, this is a bit unique to the game, by default pressing space makes the character jump!
(12-02-2011, 03:16 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]By default pressing W moves the character forward.
By default pressing S moves the character backwards.
By default pressing A moves the character sideways left.
By default pressing D moves the character sideways right.
And the last fact, this is a bit unique to the game, by default pressing space makes the character jump!
no no no jens, you forgot frictional games most revolutionary feature yet. Moving the mouse makes you look around.
I think you should add functionality for the 'P' key. Pressing it makes your character piss themself
(12-02-2011, 03:17 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]no no no jens, you forgot frictional games most revolutionary feature yet. Moving the mouse makes you look around.
no no no, you forgot that the most revolutionary feature is that its only playable with xbox controllers, like that "great" new game called skairim.
The name is:

COGNOSCA
Pages: 1 2