Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Funny video (~Amnesia Tea time with mr face~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I dont like it to create pointless topics, but this video definitely deserves more views

hope you enjoy it
I NEED THAT COSTUME.
(12-04-2011, 12:59 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]I NEED THAT COSTUME.
Me tooTongue
(12-04-2011, 12:59 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]I NEED THAT COSTUME.
i agree
From where I can get this costume?
Would pay much money for it. I need it for carneval.
(12-04-2011, 04:36 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]From where I can get this costume?
Would pay much money for it. I need it for carneval.
It's probably home-made. Most of these kinds of cosplays are. And with that effort put into it, I HIGHLY doubt he's selling it (as a costume maker myself, I know I WOULDN'T). Amazing costume =]
(12-05-2011, 12:44 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably home-made. Most of these kinds of cosplays are. And with that effort put into it, I HIGHLY doubt he's selling it (as a costume maker myself, I know I WOULDN'T). Amazing costume =]
i'd buy it instantly, finally a good & original costume, now i can throw my bieber costume away
I would definately buy one too.

I'd probably win in terms of "Best Hallowe'en Costume" next year Tongue

If I'm ever going to start cosplaying my first costume will be like THAT. Heart

Too bad you don't get servant grunts from pet stores. I'd love to have one. He could most probably cook better than I do and he could also scare away all of those annoying door-to-door sellers and religion fanatics. And do my homework.
now i want to see a brute costume Tongue
Pages: 1 2