Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Spoiler below!
Left side (try to use the lever four times) + right side (turn the knob), and then use "Main lever". Ta daa!

Ye, it's the hardest part, I think.
Thank you, it worked. My bonus is getting something freaky on the other side of the door.
One of the things that are missing, generally speaking when people post their custom stories, is that they lack an "estimated" time to be completed.

I like to record custom stories and smack them up on youtube, but I record 4 GB/2 min so I prefer to go for stories in the range 20-60min first as the files are easier to handle.

Well that is atleast my preference.. ^^

So how long does this custom mod take?
Застрял в комнате, где 2 окна, туман и лес, по середине рулевое колесо и еще множество различных рычагов. Не пойму, в какой последовательности их использовать.

P.S. Отличная custom story.
This story is 10/10.
To Gyldenglad: I suppose that this custom story takes about 1,5h. Personally, I'm finishing it in 30 minutes, but I know how to complete every puzzle Smile Of course it depends on how fast is your "progress-meter" Big Grin

To Tiero: Uhm, Are you Russian, or it's just your way of "Spoilering" massage? Read the previous posts, I won't be explaining how to complete this puzzle once more.

I have fixed all bugs ( especially the "steam-pipes" one) and added some hints (For zeppelin puzzle!).
Check your game version: The proper one should be "The_Machine_v1.0.3". The download link is correct now.
I have been waiting a long time to see new CS here.

This was really good CS for a long time Smile

Not gonna spoil anything here but I recommend this one for everyone Tongue

Really inspirational story, well done sir! Wink
Spoiler below!

I made it to the zeppelin, where I have to find one of the rods inside the zeppelin, but the graphics are all messed up and the zeppelin doesn't have any walls. I cant take proper screenshots in game, otherwise I would have shown you.

Besides I'm stuck opening the door to the zeppelin control room.

Cheers

"The machine" reqiures a "Justine" DLC - the walls are from there, as same as the many other entities. That's the only solution I found. Make sure that you have it.
OOOps! I should not disable all game updates.. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9