Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: House of Creep 3 - Custom Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-23-2011, 11:02 PM)I will disagree Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you know these stories are complete bullshit.
Have you ever thought about making something... serious?
Seriously? don't act like an ass...
I act like an ass if I want to. I like the feeling of superiority I get from it.
Also just saying things straight without playing around with words.
(12-31-2011, 06:17 AM)I will disagree Wrote: [ -> ]I act like an ass if I want to. I like the feeling of superiority I get from it.
You made me lol.

Ohyes, i just remembered i made a quick playthrough of this map, Love Your Maps!

Brilliant Scared thew crap outta me
so ich habe alle house of creep teile gezockt aber der 1. ist der beste.
der 2. ist nicht so gut weil man da schon weiß was passiert.
aber bei den 3. habe ich mich mehrmals erschrocken Big Grin

MFG Sh4d0w
(12-31-2011, 06:19 AM)Beer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011, 06:17 AM)I will disagree Wrote: [ -> ]I act like an ass if I want to. I like the feeling of superiority I get from it.
You made me lol.

Ohyes, i just remembered i made a quick playthrough of this map, Love Your Maps!

You freaking out at the flying naked men was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Srsly.

Wer is House Of Creep 2 :O
(01-05-2012, 11:50 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Wer is House Of Creep 2 :O
ask google Tongue
actuakky in da forum
hey bro when i went in to the room wer your supoce to take out the heart (i saw in some youtube vedios) the guy wasint their?? what do i do?
(01-07-2012, 05:25 PM)thetury455 Wrote: [ -> ]hey bro when i went in to the room wer your supoce to take out the heart (i saw in some youtube vedios) the guy wasint their?? what do i do?
eww, i don't know if you need the justine pack with amnesia, it's not in every amnesia pack included ono
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6