Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: House of Creep 3 - Custom Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Probably the last part of the house of creep series....

Now you'll know the secret of this house, thanks to all fans and popular LPer who played the first parts :3
Replys in german if you could

English version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QD702WCJ

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17036346/files/H...Creep3.rar

THX SO MUCH
"and yes i know this kind of CS isn't what all want, don't insult, be nice"
I need moar House of Creep! This is AMAZING.
yeahhh, awaiting House of Creep 8! Tongue
is this still a pewdiepie experience?

if it is then I aint gonna play it, but will wait to see pewdie's LP instead.
What can I say? I truly enjoyed these three tiny projects. Make me smile and have some potential each part of them.

Spoiler below!
First was pretty sweet, love scares but not mapping because I know when It's not rushed and rushed, but thats not the point only scaring players Smile

First: 7/10

Second one: Hmm... Pretty strong, but scares was the same.

Second 6/10

Third: Best so far because you made this project little longer to be ready, JUMP scares I just love those because you always get scared shitless and you already almost know this is going to be "Jump scare".

8/10

Overall: 9/10 Lovely jump scares and have most fun a long time ago. Good job dude!

Waiting House of creep 4 of course Tongue
Ok, this is the worst Pewdiepie series so far. I cant even get past the 3rd map cos there an frigging teleporting naked guy that keeps making the door stuck. Please for the forums sake stop making these. I know i'm the one who started all this PewDiePie Custom CS stories but seriously dude, stop this and stop making them please. MAke some original stories now.

I vote no against HoC 4.
I can only say one thing. TOO MANY TELEPORTING NAKED GUYS. Over 15 is a little much. First few got me really good but I could just predict them later on. No more jumpscares that repeats itself THAT much.
Okay, I TRIED to refrain from giving my comment because I truly hate being a bad guy... But seriously man. This is probably the worst campaign I've played... It is SOOO rushed. The scares are overused and actually got me more irritated/angry more than scared, though I REALLY wasn't scared at all.

- Overuse of scares
- WAYYYY TOO MANY KEYS
- All keys are not named and labelled "Machine Room Key"
- I see a PewDie reference behind the lantern... *sigh*
- So many typos and grammatical errors
- Lazy mapping (I come into the second area and there's no door behind me? What?
- Predictable "scares"...
- Poorly thought out ideas.
- Mentions your previous game in a regular note. Not normal.
- No ending?

Only point I give you is lighting. I'm sorry, but this was a VERY lazy map. Please improve some of your stuff, and take it easy on the jumpscares... The future of this community scares me....
Naked guys everywhere man.
(12-09-2011, 12:21 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, this is the worst Pewdiepie series so far. I cant even get past the 3rd map cos there an frigging teleporting naked guy that keeps making the door stuck. Please for the forums sake stop making these. I know i'm the one who started all this PewDiePie Custom CS stories but seriously dude, stop this and stop making them please. MAke some original stories now.

I vote no against HoC 4.
its not for pewdie, it's for all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6