Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes. The torch is a lamp entity.
It has the connected light box just like other lamps.
Oh, many thanks for that, really useful!

Here's a pic of mine, what do you think?

Spoiler below!

[Image: Totj1zV.jpg]

And an edited map, following your advice: I think it's ok, but I would like to know what you think:

Spoiler below!

[Image: Amnesia_2013-07-15_11-45-30-54.png]

(07-15-2013, 10:35 AM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, many thanks for that, really useful!

Here's a pic of mine, what do you think?

Spoiler below!

[Image: Totj1zV.jpg]

And an edited map, following your advice: I think it's ok, but I would like to know what you think:

Spoiler below!

[Image: Amnesia_2013-07-15_11-45-30-54.png]

In my opinion in first picture that area is not detailed make some details, debris stuff in here to make it more realistic and improve that lightning more like making long billboards with realistic effect.

Second one need some details and dont stretch too much those welders look little weird just use normal ones. It's okay so far, just improve more then you got something more Smile
@The Chaser

First picture: make the billboards different in length and opacity, this will create a more clean look.

Second: a bit boring with so low detail.
Actually, I like the second screenshot quite a bit. That's a nice aesthetic you have going there. All I would say is add some variety in the ceiling and walls, you repeated the same ceiling prop too many times in a row. The pillars are very neat though.
Spoiler below!
[Image: Room1.jpg]
There's barely anything visible to comment on. That screen + window should emit more light than they're doing now. I love those models, are they from white night or self made?
(07-18-2013, 05:52 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]There's barely anything visible to comment on. That screen + window should emit more light than they're doing now. I love those models, are they from white night or self made?

Adjusted the lighting abit now! New screenshot. The models are self made! Smile
@ sonataarctica

First screen ever I see at this screenies thread that do not cause the urge to say anything at all. Just silently observing with pleasure, peering into all the details with сuriosity. It moves me dreaming about things that are left behind that picture and imagining the whole universe, yet unraveled.
(07-18-2013, 08:51 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: [ -> ]@ sonataarctica

First screen ever I see at this screenies thread that do not cause the urge to say anything at all. Just silently observing with pleasure, peering into all the details with сuriosity. It moves me dreaming about things that are left behind that picture and imagining the whole universe, yet unraveled.

Wow, well thank you! Smile I've definitely seen some that were better than mine though haha ^^