Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mountain rocks look really good...

(1) Might want to find something to cover the ground with, more grass or a uneven grass textured object.

(2) The stubs sticking out the dead trees seem a bit to long. (I would make the ones closer to the ground shorter, and gradually get longer as they reach higher up the tree.)

(3) Couple of more variations of pine trees (I'm guessing) with more leaves on them ? (They get pretty sparse near the top) Smile
Amazing outdoor area!
Can you guys have a look at these bi*ches:
[Image: 2n81n9k.jpg]
Hey everyone!

I was just messing about with some stuff and managed to snap a screen shot that looks really cool (in my opinion.) What do you guys think?

The player had just fallen unconscious and is waking up.

[Image: HD0KrQl.png]
(07-27-2013, 01:43 AM)Zandrojakov Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers!

[Image: beer-7366-1920x1080.jpg]
Drink from the mug gentlemen!
[Image: icmcnyX.jpg]
(07-27-2013, 04:33 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2013, 01:43 AM)Zandrojakov Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers!

[Image: beer-7366-1920x1080.jpg]
Drink from the mug gentlemen!
[Image: icmcnyX.jpg]

Aahahahahahahaha Big Grin
Hey everyone!

I was just messing about with some stuff and managed to snap a screen shot that looks really cool (in my opinion.) What do you guys think?

(07-27-2013, 04:52 PM)Zokrar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!

Can you make another screenshot without the effects?
Looks awesome! The room is decent but the effect makes it looks really cool! Good job!

Privet! I wasn't going to post this here at first due to the fact that it was made for the community map project. Anyways I got some positive feedback and I wonder what other people think about my map.

Oh and btw, I never intended this map to be realistic.

(note that this was made on a time limit)

[Image: GfcKmP1.jpg]
I put would some more billboards (very light on the colors (dark-grey, light grey, with some hints of purple and wider) and place them accordingly with the other billboards.