Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That skybox is fenomenal sir Smile

I think I like the upper picture more though

Place more plants, and rocks... Helps with the enviroment... Maybe a fence?
Oh my... those are beautiful! I'm not too crazy about the gobos on the right; the windows are a little bit far away to be casting such clear lines on the ground (I'd consider using no gobo in this case - or two spotlights and have the second one fainer w/ no gobo).

I'd also make the ground a little less flat, but that's just personal preference c:
Thanks for your criticism. I Appreciate it. The walls, skybox and barrels are from AAMFP. The Editor crashed once while working.

Edited the map, made it darker and removed the gobos because i think they were a bit unconventional and i made the billboards darker
[Image: xLn3DuN.jpg]
[Image: bDajTfv.jpg]
wonderful
The world shouldn't be that blue, at best it can no more than 10% than what the Red/Green values are.
I had a chance to do a bit of touching-up of the library on the C-Train to/from uni today (mainly detail stuff - decals, cobwebs and the like). I'm kind-of stuck for details at the moment - any suggestions (about anything at all, really)?
Spoiler below!

The lights turn on for a flash-back-thingy... it makes sense when you're actually playing the game :p[Image: libraryhelp_by_rueppells_fox-d6myzhe.png]

[Image: SXze2xP.jpg]
tbh who wants to make sense when you can make stuff that looks like this
Pretty trippy asian woman face you have str- hmrmmm *cough* *cough*, ya... Nice parkour, do the candles for once float in the air or do they stay stationary?
having the candles float up and down would be pretty cool but i'll have to see how much work would actually have to go into it to accomplish something like that
(09-20-2013, 01:06 AM)Kiandra Wrote: [ -> ]I had a chance to do a bit of touching-up of the library on the C-Train to/from uni today (mainly detail stuff - decals, cobwebs and the like). I'm kind-of stuck for details at the moment - any suggestions (about anything at all, really)?
Spoiler below!

The lights turn on for a flash-back-thingy... it makes sense when you're actually playing the game :p[Image: libraryhelp_by_rueppells_fox-d6myzhe.png]

Is this an old library? If so, why not have books, scattered around the floor Smile
Maybe a whole bookshelf has turned over.