Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gotta say its incredible how much difference that blue/green filter made
Just posted this image on my CS thread. Was wondering what you guys tought of it? Im aware of the speakers being a bit too big and wil be reduced!

[Image: 8go5.png]
Looks Great! i like the use of AMFP Assets. Is this a Full Conversion or a Custom Story?
Thanks, Still havent dicided yet. but I wil give the Full conversion a try and see if it would be better or not. Never done one before.
I dont realy know what you mean with the light/dark contrast. You mean it being too dark for a light like that or should it be darker? I have also removed the red light becouse it stil had a glow when turned of and did not realy look good so it has te be remodeled. I wil make it smaller and replace it.

Updated screenshot
[Image: 9o6y.jpg]
Thanks, Il work on it. Also, No one noticed I'm using bricks as roof lol!? Il change that too later hah.
Never seen that before. Would be strange making it. Its posible in a cricle like in sewers but I dont think it looks good on a flat roof..
Spoiler below!

[Image: Image2_1.jpg]

[Image: image.png]

[Image: guest_entrance.png]

Wow! holy crap that is some nice creepy screenies. One question, Is the flashlight texture glitching out? or is that just how it's done?

The Outdoor map in my Mod is now officially the menu
[Image: gokOhej.jpg] And some more...

[Image: Gt018fT.jpg]
Thanks Smile the flashlight texture in the second screenshot is the current one. The fingers are clipping into the flashlight, that's why it looks a little odd at the moment, haven't gotten around to positioning it properly as it's very finicky getting it in the right place Big Grin