Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool. well i really look foward to closure and i'm also tracking it on ModDB
i feel like the standards for level design have risen dramatically in the recent year Tongue
Yeah, geez, how dare they make pretty maps? Lousy buggers, raising expectations and making the rest of us work harder :p

SonataArctica is getting pretty good at modelling :o environment details need a bit of TLC, but I'm just going to admire that hand on the flashlight because it looks damn impressive.
(10-28-2013, 07:01 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2013, 06:50 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]i feel like the standards for level design have risen dramatically in the recent year Tongue

I agree completely. I think, the reason for this is partially because: You, and Scott Jund making absolutely -gorgeous- mods. Then, you have people like Hardarm and Kiandra REALLY pushing forward the boundaries of HPL2 with amazing screenshots. Then you have Kman with his wtfisgoingonhere environments. I'd say I kind of contributed to a tiny, tiny extent by breaking the HPL2 engine with my arch, though the main culprits are definitely you, Scott, and people like Kman and Hardarm.

And me struggling to make stuff look good Sad
My first map was not exactly good but it was ok. Then i started working on my mod and my mapping improved.
BEFORE:
[Image: Ellen_Promo_4.jpg]
AFTER:
[Image: Screen_Screenshot_056.jpg]
[Image: robosprogsexualhabits.png]
I guess you could say it was getting pretty hot and smoky in that room, huh?

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
(10-29-2013, 06:52 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you could say it was getting pretty hot and smoky in that room, huh?
Those bulls were getting pretty... brazen.
My screenshots. If you see something out of place, I'm fixing it. Shit's fine and dandy in the Level Editor, but messes the fuck up in game.

Outside:
Spoiler below!

[Image: 2vkf3o5.jpg]

Inside:
Spoiler below!

[Image: LY7uHTV.png]

Ceiling. Looks plain, add some beams or other kinds of support