Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If that's the case I pity the man, I'd go insane.
(07-01-2012, 11:13 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2011, 07:57 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]So tempted to make that first one my wallpaper, it's so sexy.

Spoiler below!
[Image: 143icmg.png]

I'm making a custom story say whaaaaaat.
Just have to ask, has any progress been made on this custom story?
It got cancelled, he never announced it publicly (considering that the story itself wasn't ever officially announced publicly), but he's said that he stopped making it.

Anyways, here's something for you guys to pick apart.
[Image: fo1vdi.png]
Quote:You have only made a good map when you cannot tell it is a map.

I totally disagree with this. You're saying for instance that TF2 maps are worthless.
Old and busted
[Image: tristram-diablo1-uebersicht_newsbild.jpg]

new hotness
[Image: SoHtristram3.jpg]

[Image: SoHtristram4.jpg]
Yes...it looks like the sun is shining out of God's ass from each window. :O
(07-21-2012, 09:53 PM)palistov Wrote: [ -> ]Yes...it looks like the sun is shining out of God's ass from each window. :O
And THAT made me spew Mountain Dew! XD

(01-18-2012, 01:48 AM)flamez3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2012, 11:26 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a screenshot from one of my current projects Smile
(01-17-2012, 11:26 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!

[Image: k0jcht.jpg]

I am not going to lie; I thought you were using my Custom Story in that picture :/
Is it just me, or does that look JUST like one of the main rooms in the original story mode? Big Grin
On the picture it looks like it but in game it's different ^^
[Image: 6rngjs.jpg]
(07-30-2012, 06:35 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2012, 05:45 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6rngjs.jpg]
Is it meant to be that bright? Looks unusual with the rooms across looking really dark.
Yes. But I might light up the other room as well.
(07-30-2012, 05:45 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6rngjs.jpg]
There's no light or billboards coming from the windows. I'd suggest toning down the overall brightness of the room and adding a large (very faint) blue point light in addition to the standard billboard+spotlight in front of each window. I'd also suggest using the fog tool outside of the window. Detail wise it looks fine though.