Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-30-2015, 12:16 PM)Rahmerh Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, I wanted to get the light right, first. But I'm going to dress the room up first, see how it looks Smile Thanks!

EDIT: New screenshot Smile
Spoiler below!
[Image: 8N5hZ6i.png]

I think the fog color could match that of the light a lot more. Generally, plain grey puffs of particles look way out of place
Trying to work on a bluish contrast, but I don't know if there should be more details inputted in here.
Any feedback?

[Image: hygWc08.jpg?1]
(07-01-2015, 10:20 AM)Mr. Badcatz Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to work on a bluish contrast, but I don't know if there should be more details inputted in here.
Any feedback?

[Image: hygWc08.jpg?1]

Use the Ptest cobwebs, plox.
(07-01-2015, 04:01 AM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2015, 12:16 PM)Rahmerh Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, I wanted to get the light right, first. But I'm going to dress the room up first, see how it looks Smile Thanks!

EDIT: New screenshot Smile
Spoiler below!
[Image: 8N5hZ6i.png]

I think the fog color could match that of the light a lot more. Generally, plain grey puffs of particles look way out of place

Alright, changed it and it looks much better Smile Thanks!
Screenshot of a storage room. What do you guys think?

Spoiler below!
[Image: NbbxMti.png]
The door leads to a storage cellar. The way out is to the right, out the screen.
So here is the first version of the menu for the second chapter of my future custom story Tongue
It's mostly black, but sometimes it is lighted by a purple light Wink

Spoiler below!

So dark :
[Image: 1435770193-2015-07-01-00002.jpg] (usually, the electricity on the right has a point light, but as it flickers pretty fast, I took the screenshot when the light was black :/ )

And lighted :
[Image: 1435770193-2015-07-01-00001.jpg]

We can't see on the screenshots but there are wires at the end of the right arm !
And here is the first version of the menu for the third and final chapter Tongue

Spoiler below!

[Image: 1435836295-2015-07-02-00001.jpg]

(07-01-2015, 01:42 PM)Rahmerh Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshot of a storage room. What do you guys think?

Spoiler below!
[Image: NbbxMti.png]
The door leads to a storage cellar. The way out is to the right, out the screen.

Looks really awesome imho. If you could do something with these pale walls, though. Maybe put some cracks or other details so it looks better.
Good call, I'll try something out Smile
Changed some stuff, what do you guys think?

[Image: iBclMHM.jpg]