Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quoten,

That is also a very good background, i'll use it for now while I wait for my new GPU to arrive so then I'll probably make some of my own Screenshots of Khyrpa's Wink

By the way, it looks amazing as wallpaper <3
(12-19-2011, 08:44 PM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, it looks amazing as wallpaper <3
Trust me, it'd be better with space engine
And space engine is what exactly?

Not too great with this sort of stuff.
Sorry! I just used the default for message boards when I was uploading that so I figured I'd upload a larger version. I couldn't get it to be massive-takes-up-the-whole-screen size (like some people on here seem to be doing Dodgy ) but I got it larger at least.

Spoiler below!

[Image: 10omfq1.png]

Also, I figured I'd put another trippy screenshot up.

Spoiler below!

[Image: rli70x.png]

Ew Khyrpa, your screenshots look leik.. so yucky.
TOTALLY KIDDING. The first one is really amazing. I love them. :]
AAAAND we can't forget kman can we? I'm really loving the trippy upside down one Kyle. It's so.. whew. : D It'd be awesome for something like that to be in a map.
(12-20-2011, 01:32 AM)JenniferOrange Wrote: [ -> ]Ew Khyrpa, your screenshots look leik.. so yucky.
AAAAND we can't forget kman can we? I'm really loving the trippy upside down one Kyle. It's so.. whew. : D It'd be awesome for something like that to be in a map.
Thanks! the whole map that that screenshot is taken from is equally trippy, so you can look forward to that Smile
(12-20-2011, 02:14 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2011, 01:32 AM)JenniferOrange Wrote: [ -> ]Ew Khyrpa, your screenshots look leik.. so yucky.
Thanks! the whole map that that screenshot is taken from is equally trippy, so you can look forward to that Smile
Really? I'm super pumped! xD
[Image: ingamecolours.png]
got the colours down, they seem to go together alright enough I guess, let's see how this turns out.
can i haz download? :3
Spoiler below!
[Image: gYi7E.jpg]

how can i shot outdoor environment?