Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Beercake's Epic Commentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Beercake here!
a commentator of Amnesia videos... you're obviously thinking "Oh god, another one"!

But hey! how about checking one of my videos out before crashing the party !
Would be much appreciated, i enjoy playing this game very much so this is why i do it, and i find my own reactions quite...enjoyable if i can say so myself.

Thank you for reading!
P.S I'm a swede

So this video is from a custom story called "Black Death" it's the first one so you don't get stuck in the middle of something..

I personally think you should have some changes in the videos cause you won't really get popular with your videos by only saying: "F*ck", "Goddamn" and "Jesus Christ".

You have to be more creative with your videos. Or go and try to get some info about making a good watchable video at some more experienced people.

Good luck with your channel.

May you get loads of subs etc.

Ferry,
The thing is that's my scariest moments and when i get scared like that, i swear alot.
That's one of the reasons why i put not for minors.

I'm aware of it, and will fix this...
Sorry.
I thought the video was entertaining...

I like hearing swearing anyways (makes it that extra bit funnier).

Although, a bit more variety of swear words or normal words would make it less repetative I guess.
(12-13-2011, 07:21 PM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the video was entertaining...

I like hearing swearing anyways (makes it that extra bit funnier).

Although, a bit more variety of swear words or normal words would make it less repetative I guess.
Thank you, yeah i guess it does get quite repetative, i'll have to go and look up some more civilized curse words xD, glad it atleast entertained you, will be having House Of Creep 3 up tomorrow, with basically no swearing (I tried really hard) try to talk about other stuff instead, and i think it turned out quite good.

But thanks for the response.

Fan vad bra enelska du har , och jag garvade så hårt xD
(12-13-2011, 08:29 PM)ihasaproblem Wrote: [ -> ]Fan vad bra enelska du har , och jag garvade så hårt xD
Tackar haha Big Grin
Do you take requests?
(12-13-2011, 09:41 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]Do you take requests?
Depends on what kind of "request"
Tongue
Pages: 1 2