Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: A few custom Entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope I don't bother anyone with these requests, but I may need them in my custom story.

Snow Pile (for the cold storage)
Different animal trophies (Deer head, bear, ect)
Bear skinned rug
Pool table
Pool Cue (Needs physical option)
Pool balls (Needs physical option)
Pool cue rack
Unbroken mirrors
Bathroom Sink
Kitchen Sink
Shower/tub
Bookshelf with books built in. (Needs physical option)
Victorian style electric lamps
Toilet
Projector Screen
Typewriter

If anyone has already made them, please link? Thanks.
You might find a tub around in the Development Resources section. You can get some others from Penumbra.
(12-13-2011, 09:25 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: [ -> ]You might find a tub around in the Development Resources section. You can get some others from Penumbra.

But then wont the person playing the custom story need Penumbra? I cant just take from the Penumbra games and put in the story, because if one person that plays it, and doesn't have Penumbra, isn't that kinda theft?

You can convert models from Penumbra to Amnesia and freely use them in an Amnesia modification. Check out the Development Articels section of this forum to find the tutorial about it. Answer is no, they won't need penumbra. White Night uses basically Penumbra Models and it does not require Penumbra.
You're in luck. I made a few snow things for a few people and myself, including a snowpile. Lemme know if it has any issues. Just drop the "snowpile" folder in the entities folder into your entities folder in the redist/amnesia the dark descent and you're set.
Unbroken mirror. It's possible to make, but you're not able to see the character in it without doing a full conversion
Its fine if I can't see the character, I just want it to reflect objects in the level.
(12-13-2011, 10:16 PM)Vipes Wrote: [ -> ]Its fine if I can't see the character, I just want it to reflect objects in the level.
Would be challenging to make oneTongue

I could try if I would have some more time
(12-13-2011, 10:21 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2011, 10:16 PM)Vipes Wrote: [ -> ]Its fine if I can't see the character, I just want it to reflect objects in the level.
Would be challenging to make oneTongue

I could try if I would have some more time
Alright, just really need it for 2-3 areas. The pool room, the bathroom, and the ending, but the ending has the whole floor as a mirror.

Thats a good twist, who would of thought Daniel was a vampire?

Pages: 1 2 3