Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Need some help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi hi hi Big Grin
So I have two problems :
First : FadeSepiaColorTo(5,1); Not working ! He do anything...
Second :
Not really a problem... Hard to explain because i'm french.
I'm looking for a sound of a monster/creature that goes really fast (Like 2-3 seconds) Dont know where i can found this Undecided
Thank a lot Shy
1) FadeSepiaColorTo(5, 1); //You needed a space between "5,_1"

2) go into the main folder, go to the "sounds" folder. Then "enemy". And search in the monster sound that you would like. Preference is up to you.
Statyk, does the space make a difference in AngelScript?
(12-14-2011, 01:46 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: [ -> ]Statyk, does the space make a difference in AngelScript?
It could. Everything else is fine about it. Even in normal speech, a space is necessary after commas for proper grammar. I have always put a space, as well as everyone else, so it COULD.
The compiler normally doesn't care about spaces and tends to remove them before parsing. Putting a space there is normally done for making the script easier to read for others. If the function isn't working, then we're going to need to see more of the entire script.
(12-14-2011, 04:59 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]The compiler normally doesn't care about spaces and tends to remove them before parsing. Putting a space there is normally done for making the script easier to read for others. If the function isn't working, then we're going to need to see more of the entire script.
I though so. I think the problem might be related to the way he calls that function. Please post the script which includes the part where that function is called.

(12-14-2011, 01:31 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]1) FadeSepiaColorTo(5, 1); //You needed a space between "5,_1"
Its still not working ! Undecided FadeSepiaColorTo(15, 1); Maybe I need to put a figure greater than 15 ?
Your Computer : Here script :
Quote: void CollideAreaPortrait(string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState)
{
AddTimer("TimerFadeIn", 1.5f, "FadeInGuardien");
FadeOut(0.1f);
}
void FadeInGuardien(string &in asTimer)
{
FadeIn(0.05f);
StartScreenShake(0.1f,1, 0.5f,0.5f);
FadeSepiaColorTo(15, 1);
SetPlayerActive(true);
}

(12-15-2011, 09:45 PM)narutohokager Wrote: [ -> ]Your Computer : Here script :

That's not enough to help you.
Spaces between arguments or parameters aren't necessary, from my experience. They are needed in some places, like between the function type and its name. voidYourFXN(param1, param2) would definitely cause an issue.

narutohokager: Try using a value less than 1. I'm not sure if the function works with such high values.

FadeSepiaColorTo(0.2f, 1.0f); <-- see if that works.
As-tu déja résolu le problem avec l'audio ou le script?
Pages: 1 2