Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: (ACTOR FOUND) Thanks to those who contributed =]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I've got a little surprise isolated full-conversion campaign for the community to be released soon (NO, NOT Sciophobia). But I have come to the realization that I will need a young kid voice actor to have this work nicely. If anyone can voice for me, or imitate it very well, with GOOD/DECENT acting skill (no monotone please!). Strut your stuff! =]

If interested, please record your voice and attach the files in a .zip folder here! It makes it easy to review each one and remember who owns which voice. Afterwards, I will pick the person I find most fitting.

IT CAN BE MALE OR FEMALE! =]

Here is a link to free audio software that can be recorded on, cropped, amplified, and reduce noise:
http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html

Thank you! Hope you find interest! (you will also be sworn in NOT to give away the campaign, please. Thank you again!)
Heh,I'm 17 but I could give it a try.Could be fun.I do it later.
Hmmm, I may be able to give it a shot. That and a child I know would be able to. What exactly do you wish for the speaker to say? Anything special?
Yeah give us a line to say.
You already know mine, so if you want you can try to ask me Big Grin
It can be anything you want to say, I just need to hear your voices. Maybe say something,
"Oh, my parents are asleep... *whisper* I should try to stay quiet."

Anything that comes to mind =] Just record and post in a .zip folder here. I prefer recordings, as I can go back on them to review which I like best. Also try to keep as much background noise and fuzz out of the recording. Clearer mic is better!

Thanks guys/gals!
I'll give it a try! Smile
Hmmm on the "Re:" Messages it says 8-15 but on your main message it says "8-12". Not sure if it's just a error or something. So 8-12 or 15? Major difference between 12-15.
It just means young enough to sound like a small child.
(12-15-2011, 12:08 AM)J.R.S.Storch Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm on the "Re:" Messages it says 8-15 but on your main message it says "8-12". Not sure if it's just a error or something. So 8-12 or 15? Major difference between 12-15.
You have quite an eye... And 8-12 is just the range of voice I prefer, NOT how old you have to be. you could be 20 and have the voice of a 10 year old and it's legal. I can't change everyone's RE: message titles, therefore they have to stay that way. But yes, 15 is an age of puberty, I would like to keep it young, as close to 8 or so as possible...

Pages: 1 2 3