Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Anyone know if it's ever gonna be on sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know Steam has Christmas sales but does anyone know if their ever gonna put amnesia on sale for steam?
Amnesia's been on sale LOADS of times already, it's only a matter of time until they put it on sale again. Besides, it's not like it's all that expensive either...
Amnesia has been on sale a lot before...
It was on sale (A BLOODY GOOD SALE TOO) last hallowe'en.... Thats how I bought my copies from Frictional Games Store.

If there was going to be a sale for Amnesia & Penumbra then it would have been announced by now I'd think. But that doesn't mean that there wont be a sale in the last week before the New Year Wink
I got Amnesia for about £3 I think last month. Bargain (Still can't run it on my laptop Tongue) I recon it'll be on sale again for like a new year sale. Hope the Penumbra series goes down as well.
It's been on sale many times before and probably will again be during next sale.
Shit, now it's 75% off and i purchased it for 2 days ago ..

-_-
Hah, look at that! Frictional Games put it on sale on their own shop and it took only few hours after my post.
I wanted to buy the Penumbra Collection via Frictional Games Store when the next discount is coming.

I had Overture and Black Plague already, but I wanted to have the latest installer and with Requiem in one bundle.

Still waiting for a 50% discount on Frictional Games Store.

When it costs only 1 dollar, I don't buy it via Steam, because I don't want to have Steam obligation.

I would pay more money to buy it via official Store.
Alright, good news for flutter shy.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is now for sale on Steam and it is 75% off.
Pages: 1 2