Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Steam sale image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know where that could be from? Is it like a "leaked" preview of what's to come? It's an incredible scene, and it doesn't look like concept art to me.

[attachment=2327]
I wondered that myself - I would love to know as well as it is positively gorgeous.

Another expansion maybe? If so I would probably squeal like an excited little child.
Strange. It reminds me of the elevator room.
Pixels! Blue'n orange! 3d mixd with 2d!
Where did you actually find this? It looks intriguing. Is this steampunk or something entirely different? Is this another one of those frictional puzzles? Is this just a joke? Should we expect something amazing? (well now I sure am)
(12-19-2011, 10:44 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]Pixels! Blue'n orange! 3d mixd with 2d!
Where did you actually find this? It looks intriguing. Is this steampunk or something entirely different? Is this another one of those frictional puzzles? Is this just a joke? Should we expect something amazing? (well now I sure am)
For today's Steam holiday sale, if you scroll through the featured ones, this is Amnesia's image for it.

I am expecting something amazing just because I probably shouldn't.
SO PRETTTTY. I can't wait for Amnesia 2~ <3
Might be another Valve ARG, what with all the hinting to something episode 3-related the last couple of weeks. Didn't someone from Frictional say they would do it again, given the chance?
I don't exactly remember but these kind of images existed in the
http://www.nextfrictionalgame.com/ website before Amnesia's name was 'Unknown'.
(12-20-2011, 02:12 AM)JenniferOrange Wrote: [ -> ]SO PRETTTTY. I can't wait for Amnesia 2~ <3

Amnesia 2...really ? How many times has FG stated that amnesia won't have any sequels and the new game will be original ?

Also at you people being freaked out of it being some kind of a sneek peak at FGs new game or something, keep your pants on. Odds are it's some unused concept art for a cut level.

Even if it would be a new game, why would they advertise Amnesia with it. That's like bethesda game studio advertising oblivion with a concept art from skyrim.
It doesn't look like anything I've seen from the game, maybe just some old concept art. Looks great though. May be a link to the new game, but not Amnesia 2.
Pages: 1 2