Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Length of White Night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought Amnesia and heard it was kind of short (around 8 hours). I am not sure, but I think someone said White Night was pretty long (Over 15 hours).

Thanks in advance. Big Grin
um... white night is like 4 hours. i'd still recommend playing it though, it's also the longest custom story you'll be able to find out there at the moment.
Also the one with the best and most unique atmosphere in my opinion =]

And 8 hours is still long >> how many games do you play that need to last longer than that? Besides, with the amount of custom stories made for this game, there is PLENTY of replay value, but each with a different experience =P
Quote:but I think someone said White Night was pretty long (Over 15 hours).

[Image: 1217274_460s.jpg]
lol at tans' reply! XD
Finish Amnesia before playing any custom stories or full conversions.
(12-24-2011, 01:55 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]Finish Amnesia before playing any custom stories or full conversions.

Agreed, you should know what your playing before you try something new. Unless it's something like Stayin' Alive, nobosy cares if you play that insanity because it's just not normal.
(12-24-2011, 01:55 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]Finish Amnesia before playing any custom stories or full conversions.

What if you're too scared to finish the actual game? Undecided
Lmao Tansel, that cracked me up.