Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia early gameplay question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering, was those models and particles, which were used in early gameplay video in super_secret folder, released?
Is it possible to provide a download link to everybody? I really liked the purple spinning particles. They would be awesome to include in a custom story.
They are in the game.
Or doesn't we mean the same things?
Please show what you mean?

Are you talking about the little entity thing at around 2:05?
(12-22-2011, 02:38 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the little entity thing at around 2:05?
Huoh, yea! That particle system, wall models, boxes, everything. 'models and particles'
Next time you should read more carefully.

It's a question for the devs. You guys can't really answer to my question at all.
No no no!

I really dislike such glowing colors. Looks like magical effects, destroyed credibility atmosphere of the game immense!!! Looks so ugly!
Play World of Warcraft, then you'll have it.

it is there, it's called magic pink or something, look for something like that in the particles folder!!!! Smile
I'm pretty sure the color and tone map can be changed. This is not a problem. I like old assets as well btw
(12-22-2011, 05:03 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]No no no!

I really dislike such glowing colors. Looks like magical effects, destroyed credibility atmosphere of the game immense!!! Looks so ugly!
Play World of Warcraft, then you'll have it.
If magic is a part of your custom story, then the atmosphere is perfectly intact.