Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: model request: radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone have like, a radio (walkie talkie ish) they'd like to share? or maybe you could help me model it?

it would be much appreaciated! post some comments on where to get them or if you could model this for me if not.

thanks! ^^
(12-22-2011, 08:09 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have like, a radio (walkie talkie ish) they'd like to share? or maybe you could help me model it?

it would be much appreaciated! post some comments on where to get them or if you could model this for me if not.

thanks! ^^
Convert the one from Penumbra: Overture. do you have Penumbra: Overture?
(12-22-2011, 09:15 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2011, 08:09 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have like, a radio (walkie talkie ish) they'd like to share? or maybe you could help me model it?

thanks! ^^
Convert the one from Penumbra: Overture. do you have Penumbra: Overture?
downloaded it now ^^ what next?
I'm sorry for using necromancy, but i really need this entity. Did you converted it? If you did, could you please upload it? I would be really grateful if it's possible. :3
(03-21-2013, 01:34 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry for using necromancy, but i really need this entity. Did you converted it? If you did, could you please upload it? I would be really grateful if it's possible. :3

I wouldn't mind converting it for you. What kind of entity did you need it to be? One that goes in the inventory?
(03-21-2013, 02:24 AM)NaxEla Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2013, 01:34 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry for using necromancy, but i really need this entity. Did you converted it? If you did, could you please upload it? I would be really grateful if it's possible. :3

I wouldn't mind converting it for you. What kind of entity did you need it to be? One that goes in the inventory?
It doesn't need to go to the inventory, i just want it placed above a desk. I need a normal entity. Big Grin
And thank you dude.
Here you go! http://www.mediafire.com/?tandj2a6unrqd1f

Anyone else is free to download, also.
Thank you very much, Naxela!