Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: CLOSED - Looking for a Voice Actor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the samples everyone, but we're done here. Keep your eyes out for testing and full release in the next week or two. -triadtimes

Hey there! Are you a voice actor? Are you looking to have some lines in a Custom Story? Well look no further!

What I need is a voice actor who will be able to pull off a British/Cockney/Scottish/maybe even Australian accent (really, almost any will do). To give you something to work with take this:
Spoiler below!
Hey! Hey, you awake? Come on wake up!
They're going to be looking for us.
Remember where to meet alright?
Good luck mate*.

*Can be replaced, depending on accent, to chap, dude, etc. as these are just suggestions to work with.

and upload a sound file to whichever site you want (SoundCoud is a preference). If you want you could also just make up something to say, I'm not very particular, main thing is I need to know what you sound like.

Just post it below or PM me with a link when you get the chance.

Cheers.
id give it a go if ya'd like ^^

can i send u the files by email?
Sure, I guess, it's triadtimes@hotmail.com
my recording device went corrupt for some reason.. -_-
Well, it doesn't have to be right this second, just send it in when you get a chance.
I'm giving this a go Wink

Do you have a problem with a certain amount of background noise? I can edit it to as best as I can but the result may not be great.
Well, let's hear how it sounds first.
Turns out I was able to make all the background noise go away. I'm going to send it via email as I don't know how to upload the audio to sites. I just got to figure out how to send this to you now.
Yeah I could try to do one later.I'm finnish though so dont know if I can pull it off.
-----