Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: House of Creep 4 - Cedi's Mansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-09-2012, 07:57 PM)Skashi Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 07:49 PM)Arella17 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to play this...and after I put the head on the altar thing...I went through the door and it opened into the level of House of Creep 2 right before the pit with the 4 monsters...
copy and paste HoC2 in an another folder and try again
Thanks it worked loving your custom stories.

Played it Big Grin

Doors don't seem to like me.
When i entered the first "loading door" i just came back to house of creep 3's room with the flying naked guys and the note that says "the apple is for Cedi", and after that i can go to the cellar and its just like house of creep 3 just without a dagger. Maybe i should restart the map/story?
(03-22-2012, 09:38 AM)Puhapio Wrote: [ -> ]When i entered the first "loading door" i just came back to house of creep 3's room with the flying naked guys and the note that says "the apple is for Cedi", and after that i can go to the cellar and its just like house of creep 3 just without a dagger. Maybe i should restart the map/story?

Restarting helped xD
Terrible Map. Ive seen better endings in a Michael Bay film and the scares were not only non-existant but they were also NOT FUNNY. Looking forward to House Of Creep 5. But only if its good and not like the one I just played (HoC 4) And more like inception or something. I went to Africa a while and got a monkey statue which was better than this game!!!!!! Sleepy P.S., I hate P.S. cause people say P.S.S. instead of P.P.S.
Message me, Ill return your doubloons
Pages: 1 2