Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: Titanic's Descent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOW! Just brilliant models you have there and all wall textures etc.

I can't imagine this is amnesia anymore Smile
are ll thos chairs interactable cuz that would be great if they were

It still looks pretty good for amnesia, good job both of you. Can't wait for the full custom story.
Have you guys used 2 years on this? ;o
Would be awesome if the monster would be water chasing you though Smile

Nice work!
(12-26-2011, 11:22 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, even though you didn't make those models, that looks incredible. If only the lighting wasn't so bright.
Yeah I was just gonna say that. This looks fantastic Big Grin
-----
Thanks again for the kind comments and feedback, I'm sure there'll be a nice storyline made out of it.
I like the mysterious cargo idea!

@Arvuti,
No offence, but can you please remove the video?
For some reason I constantly get reminded of how much better that project is compared to mines.
Their work is increddible, no doubt about that, but the shinyness of that video draws more attention to that project than these.
in 1 week time, their video got more views than my Mafia Titanic Mod took about 5 years to not even achieve 10% of that count. They are all over the media, god bless motion blur and reflections I guess.

So if anything is more demotivating to me, it's that video. So I kind of want to avoid it if you understand. Wink
again no offence to you!

Btw, would you believe that the smoking room is actualy modelled at almost the same detail as in that video?
The modeller - Hudizzle, is also part of their team.
Pages: 1 2