Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mansion Main Menu Background + Bro Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mansion Main Menu Background
By NoMaD923

Description

-Cool Main Menu Background i made, basically just Mansion walls with windows and a desk with supply. Has a nice atmosphere to it.

Pictures

Regular
[Image: Screen_Screenshot_001-1.jpg]

Bro Version
[Image: Screen_Screenshot_002-1.jpg]

Instructions

-Extract the zip file to Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist\main_menu\main

-Then load up amnesia and there you go! Smile

Download

Regular

Bro Version

-All feedback or comments is appreciated and helpful.
I downloaded it! I loved it! It has a very different atmosphere from the original one. This one is way better, in my opinion.
BTW, can you do a main menu background based on PewDie's videos? I mean, with Piggeh, Stephano, the Bro, the Non trustable Statues, etc.. Can you?
Sorry for grammar mistakes...
(12-28-2011, 02:02 PM)jssrochap Wrote: [ -> ]Can you?
Yes.
(12-28-2011, 02:02 PM)jssrochap Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded it! I loved it! It has a very different atmosphere from the original one. This one is way better, in my opinion.
BTW, can you do a main menu background based on PewDie's videos? I mean, with Piggeh, Stephano, the Bro, the Non trustable Statues, etc.. Can you?
Yea sure can

Where's all the green coming from? Are there spores in the air? Wink
(12-28-2011, 08:03 PM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]Where's all the green coming from? Are there spores in the air? Wink
Not to sure why it looks green in the picture, it didnt look like that in the editor or in game and yes there are light dust particles floating in the light.
The beams of light are more of a blue color.
Looks a little green to me as well =P But a little hint of color is never a problem. I'm glad it's not grass-green. lol Also... What is the name of the dust particle by the window. I've been looking for that but I have NO idea whatit is called.
(12-28-2011, 08:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a little green to me as well =P But a little hint of color is never a problem. I'm glad it's not grass-green. lol Also... What is the name of the dust particle by the window. I've been looking for that but I have NO idea whatit is called.
Yea i always have trouble finding it, but here is a bro tip if you open the original amnesia maps that have it it tells you what it is, just do that if you ever forget, but anyways its ps_light_dust

Also i have uploaded a new version of the map, the light billboards are now more of a blue color.
(12-28-2011, 08:00 PM)NoMaD923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2011, 02:02 PM)jssrochap Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded it! I loved it! It has a very different atmosphere from the original one. This one is way better, in my opinion.
Yea sure can
Thank you! Smile It's very cool. Big Grin
(12-28-2011, 10:44 PM)jssrochap Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2011, 08:00 PM)NoMaD923 Wrote: [ -> ]
Yea sure can
Thank you! Smile It's very cool. Big Grin
Thanks bro.
Pages: 1 2