Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: grunt spawned on area haves some strange bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. i am haveing a problem.... due to some... characteristics... of my custom grunt. i had to instead of put it in the level editor deactivated... i had to make him spawn at a area... the first time he gets spawned every thing works fine! the problems just start if the player dies... but the thing is the following... if the player dies... a part of the custom grunt is till visible... so i tried two things... one is to deactivate the spawned grunt and/ activate him again... but that makes a script error of some kind... makeing half of my level's enteties become invisible for some reason... the other thing i tried was the spawn him again... but this way i get two grunts in my level... and not one!

what should i do?
I'm pretty sure this happens to any modified grunt using the model editor. Even particles stay there as well. I'm not sure how to help you; as far as I know you can't stop it from happening.