Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New Game ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are those guys gonna make a new horror game like Penumbra and Amnesia? Like in 2012 or sometime?
It would be really cool! Rolleyes

A new horror-puzzle game would be perfectly for us
Yes they will, but it will not be a true Survival Horror...at least that's what they say.

And welcome to the Frictional Games forums!
Yeah, welcome here! ^^
I am really excited, which game will be the next! They really kept this as a mystery! I really hope this game take place in modern world! Big Grin
What do they mean with "no main horror game anymore, but a game with horror"?
I know, Amnesia was a main horror game. But Penumbra also?
I think yes, but when they decided to go in an other direction, it is very disappointing.
I hope, we will see a horror game with many physics based puzzles in middle ages or modern world like Penumbra.
But please, not in the future world!
So they are not gonna make a survival one? I mean i like the games when ur only by urself
I'm sure they'll come up with something unique. Smile
(12-31-2011, 03:31 PM)MrBigzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure they'll come up with something unique. Smile
oh they sure will!
Yes. But When? xD
So not a true survival horror, do they mean something like a FPS Shooter/horror (Like DOOM 3 or FEAR 3 for example)?
I really hope they see from the numbers of the Amnesia sales to make another survival horror. This game is just amazing and creepy; still not done with it. Wink