Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The rose cover looks so beautyful!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cover_rose_1_0_box.jpg]

This is the most emotional cover I ever seen!
I imagine this rose is a symbol for sadness, for broken love on the ground.
As a symbol for last hope.
It all gives a such fantastic impression of the game. It is more cruel than action games.

This cover is excellent artwork.
The american retail cover destroyed all this impressions and looks really emotionless.

What you think?
Yeah, it is a nice cover, but I didn't know that there is a DVD Version for this game? I thought it's only downloadable??? Undecided
I'm sorry Googolplex but this is the most pointless thread I have ever read hereSad
Brute - OF COURSE THERE IS A RETAIL VERSION OF AMNESIA! I EVEN OWN ONE!Big Grin
There is no one in Germany! ^^
And I had read thread here, which were more useless, imo! xD
The American cover made me cut myself.
Luckily my DVD version of Amnesia has no duck (thanks to Jens, he really understands me Smile) and I managed to print this cover. It looks fantastic!
(12-31-2011, 01:47 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Luckily my DVD version of Amnesia has no duck (thanks to Jens, he really understands me Smile) and I managed to print this cover. It looks fantastic!

I agree. Monsters do look like ducks.
And 11 months of work pays off, look at that attention from the developers!
(12-31-2011, 05:51 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011, 01:47 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Luckily my DVD version of Amnesia has no duck (thanks to Jens, he really understands me Smile) and I managed to print this cover. It looks fantastic!

I agree. Monsters do look like ducks.
And 11 months of work pays off, look at that attention from the developers!
11 month isn't really that much in terms of modding, I mean most mods take several years to make. A friend of mine has been working on a mod with a team for almost 4 years now.

But yeah it looks like it has paid off.

(01-01-2012, 05:33 AM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011, 05:51 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011, 01:47 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Words and stuff
More words and stuff
11 month isn't really that much in terms of modding, I mean most mods take several years to make. A friend of mine has been working on a mod with a team for almost 4 years now.

But yeah it looks like it has paid off.

That's true, but the quality of the mod matters most. Once I saw a mod for half life 2 that APPARENTLY took 2 years. It was horribly designed. Then I saw a mod that took about 20 days to make, but that was an awesome mod! I dislike talentless talentlesness
I agree it's infinitely better than than the American box art, which appears to have a mutant duck on it.

Pages: 1 2