Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: ideas for worm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried the other hints for getting away from the worm in Chemical Storage, but I can only make it to the 2nd acid pit. I've even tried changing the game to easy and I still die. Any other hints?
Do you close the door after the first acid pit, before you start hit the woods with your Pick Axe?
On easy, just run as fast as you can across the acid pits, while jumping as much as you can.
Scraper Wrote:Do you close the door after the first acid pit, before you start hit the woods with your Pick Axe?

Yes, I'm able to close that door but by the time I get past the second set of wood planks, I don't have enough time to even try to get to the acid pit.
WindexGlow Wrote:On easy, just run as fast as you can across the acid pits, while jumping as much as you can.

I'll keep trying that, though I tend to die in that acid very easily...so frustrating!
just run and jump in that acid pit, trying to jump on those boxes the best you can and as often as possible.
Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:just run and jump in that acid pit, trying to jump on those boxes the best you can and as often as possible.

Finally!! I made it. On to the next challenge.