Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Castle Dorian Demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Don't you dare release it without a skybox !
(01-01-2012, 11:50 PM)skypeskype Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you dare release it without a skybox !
Why would I Tongue Its foggy..
Big thank's to this guy Wink
He made a play tru for me. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JW3cU90o...AAAAAAAGAA
New Improved Outdoor start location!

Its been a while and made lots of new area's, Just this one in particular is my favorite. Its a mountain area and on top of that mountain is the village Of course, I am going to make some puzzles on jour journey to the top and will be fun to explore. I started making it today and took me around 3 hour's. So not too long actually. In my eye's its beautiful, But I would like to hear what you guys think of it. Its a whole new style and have nobody seen doing it before, What is actually strange because you can make about anything with the assets! Please give some feedback Wink I appreciate it!

[Image: screenscreenshot000.jpg]
More outdoors areas + brute patrolling it between trees = awesome, imho Smile
keep it up, wait for a full
(02-06-2012, 12:12 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]More outdoors areas + brute patrolling it between trees = awesome, imho Smile
keep it up, wait for a full
I wil try adding brutes in late parts of the forest, But I dont think it would be posible. Becouse the ground is made of 300+ dirt pile's so there would be a billion path nodes i think Tongue But il see what i can do Wink
It's a little too dark to see what's there, try brightening up the screenshots and then I'll give you some feedback.
Wow, really nice looking indoor and outdoor environments.

I could understand why you would avoid using a skybox, since they tend to counter the fog, but i'm sure there are ways around the issue.
slightly brighter version and explained what's in the map. Im not going to spoil too mutsh but I wil show my last screen tonight of this outdoor map Wink

[Image: screenscreenshot000.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3