Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: remember when this was a thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RIPPERONI
Release it, now...

must be done by now...
If you need help with scripting, can you just put down the problem as a reply to this thread and I'll check it out?
(01-15-2012, 03:40 PM)flamez3 Wrote: [ -> ]If you need help with scripting, can you just put down the problem as a reply to this thread and I'll check it out?
Thanks that would be apreciated. I will be starting this soon.

(01-15-2012, 03:04 PM)rippinzense Wrote: [ -> ]Release it, now...

must be done by now...
Not sure if complimenting or not?

Don't worry, frictional forums have many dudes who are competiting against each other with helping Tongue. So, you will probably have full support as long you post them Tongue.
(01-17-2012, 01:33 AM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, frictional forums have many dudes who are competiting against each other with helping Tongue. So, you will probably have full support as long you post them Tongue.
I'll be posting pics and progress ASAP!

(01-17-2012, 01:33 AM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, frictional forums have many dudes who are competiting against each other with helping Tongue. So, you will probably have full support as long you post them Tongue.
That was a tad random :S
awesome! lookin forward to it! ^^
BTW, I wanna make this a very serious mod. I want to add new ideas and have very creative environments. Yet I somewhat lack the scripting ability. this will take some work.
Pages: 1 2