Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Just another night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Upcoming custom story.

This is going to be my first custom story.
I'm going to need lots of help with this.With scripting especially.

Youre a just a ordinary finnish guy enjoying the beautiful nature of the woods.Then you realize its getting late.Its already rather dark.And then you got lost.You see some fella in the woods,so you go ask him some help.The guy mumbled something in foreign language,most likely russian and had a disturbing voice.And this guy doesnt seem to be very...healthy..mentally.Suddenly he turns around and starts running towards you aggresively.You start to panic and decide to run.After several minutes of escaping this weird guy,you see somekind of cabin in the distance.You go inside without hesitation and lock the door.

Now what the hell is this place..?

And now some screenshots:

[Image: Amnesia2012-01-0314-28-29-89.png]

[Image: Amnesia2012-01-0314-27-15-22.png]

[Image: Amnesia2012-01-0314-27-29-29.png]

[Image: Amnesia2012-01-0315-14-28-85.png]

Hmm... this looks interesting. I'll keep my eye on this one.
hey man im here to help you see whats good and whats... umm not good xP so umm let me know if i may give you some feedback Big Grin
Looks nice but you need someone who can make trailers, no offense.
Yeah i didnt really even try to make a real good one just somekind announcement video.
To be honest this story is very much alike sciophobia and i don't know if that was intentional or what not but... it's pretty close to sciophobia
It is?Well yeah I havent done it intentionally if it is...
Updated the post with some fresh screenshots.I have improved the map a lot.
Finished the first level.Does anyone know how to proceed to the next level?I have already made the level door.Should I just start a making the second level and then do something?
Pro tip: Turn off hints when recording anything for public exhibition. Wink
Yeah I did right after I recorded it haha.I guess I could do another trailer.I have improved the map alot.Well actually the first level is already complete.Just need the scripting.
Pages: 1 2