Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Fucking. Water monster/Kaernk. Dodgy
(01-28-2012, 07:15 AM)lonna329 Wrote: [ -> ]Fucking. Water monster/Kaernk. Dodgy
Too bad it's smarter than the Brutes and Grunts, those two you can fool them with a crate over your face.
I say the suitors. This water scene was scary as fuck...

For some reason, i'm terrified for tha waterlurker. Some bad memories about it. Wink
dont know why someone would pick the penumbra spiders........ I picked the penumbra infected because they are very annoying especially when you get to the shelter and the slightest movement gets you caught. my second would probably be the worm
(02-13-2012, 05:47 PM)TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Wrote: [ -> ]dont know why someone would pick the penumbra spiders........ I picked the penumbra infected because they are very annoying especially when you get to the shelter and the slightest movement gets you caught. my second would probably be the worm
If most annoying fits your #1 spot, then it should definitely be spiders (not just one spider).

SUITORS.
(02-14-2012, 05:36 AM)boredgunner Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2012, 05:47 PM)TaCTiCaLxReFLeX Wrote: [ -> ]dont know why someone would pick the penumbra spiders........ I picked the penumbra infected because they are very annoying especially when you get to the shelter and the slightest movement gets you caught. my second would probably be the worm
If most annoying fits your #1 spot, then it should definitely be spiders (not just one spider).
Makes you wish Phillip brought some bug spray Wink
So Far Ive Only Came Across Dogs, Not really Scary At All, except if they come up behind you, but right now I just run up to them with a pickaxe and hit them until they die.
i Finshed the Rockworm, and it was nerveracking as your on the run trying to get past as it is coming for you,
But the Shadow in Amnesia is pretty weird.
I voted for The Things in Penumbra, Because of Their *cough*
The spiders from Penumbra made me fear-quit for about a month. I had to watch an LP to continue past just seeing the first spider rush past.
I love spiders because I love the challenge in pushing myself to face my fears, so even if I had to watch an LP first, I don't regret buying Black Plague for a second.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24